Those who see through the world escape from the world.
Name: Madeleine (or Maddie, if you prefer)
Major: English, with a minor in Theatre
Orientation: Straight (or, in more technical terms, biromantic heterosexual)
Nationalities: Italian, British, Irish, Greek, and a smidgen of German
Hobbies: Acting, Writing, Reading, Singing, Sleeping, and being with friends and family.
- Supporter of LGBTAQ+ Rights
- I am respectful of other people's opinions, and try not to judge people before I get to know them.
- I love pictures and artwork.
- I'm a proud theatre geek. I love acting, theatre, and all it encompasses.
- I'm also a supporter of equality for women, people of color, and animals, and in overall being a good decent person.
This is a multi-fandom blog as well as a personal blog. SFW.
Current Fandoms: Transformers Prime, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, BBC!Sherlock, Elementary, Downton Abbey.
I can’t stress enough how important it is that you surround yourself with supportive people who make you feel important and special, and who enhance your life with their presence. If their presence is making you feel worse instead of better, re-evaluate why you’re letting them stay.